1099’s Due February 1st, 2021
Who Must Receive A 1099?
You Must Provide 1099s to Vendors & Contractors that you have paid $600 or more
Corporations are the exception – There is no requirement to provide 1099s to corporations
What Information is Needed to File a 1099?
- Name of Person or Entity Receiving Payment
- Social Security or EIN Numbers
- Total Paid in 2020
What Happens If I File a Late 1099
- $50 per 1099, if you file within 30 days of due date
- $110 per 1099, if you file more than 30 days after the due date but by August 1st
- $280 per 1099, if you file after August 1st
Please contact us immediately if you are in need of getting these forms prepared and electronically filed by the due date.
If you need your W2s processed, we can also accommodate.
Schedule an appointment https://calendly.com/rtw-calendar or click on the word Schedule at the top of this page
PLEASE NOTE: To provide sufficient time for processing, we are asking that you forward your information by January 15th and at the very latest, January 20th. We can not guarantee that information received after the Jan. 20th will be processed in time to meet the Feb 1st, 2021 deadline.