2021 Mileage Rate Changes….
Starting on Jan. 1, 2021, the standard mileage rates for the use of a car (also vans, pickups or panel trucks) will be:
- 56 cents per mile of business travel driven, a decrease of 1.5 cents from the rate for 2020.
- 16 cents per mile driven for medical or moving purposes (for qualified active duty members of the Armed Forces), a decrease of 1 cent from the rate for 2020.
- 14 cents per mile driven in service of charitable organizations, remaining unchanged from 2020.
You may also have the option of calculating the actual costs of using your vehicle rather than using the standard mileage rates.
Pre-PAID Tax Preparation Fees
YOUR TAX PREPARATION FEE CAN BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR REFUND FOR A COST OF ONLY $15
RECEIVE YOUR TAX REFUND IN 2 WAYS:
- DIRECT DEPOSIT DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
- PREPAID VISA CARD
REMOTE TAX FILING
NO NEED TO LEAVE THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS SAFE AND SECURE
- UPLOAD TO OUR SECURE PORTAL https://www.rtwxxact.com/contact
- FAX TO 855-541-0895
- QuickBooks Clients may upload all documents to their “MyAccountant” tab
PREFER TO DROP OFF YOUR TAX DOCUMENTS
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TO DROP OFF YOUR TAX DOCUMENTS at http://calendly.com/rtw-calendar
RTW specializes in Tax Preparation for Businesses and Individuals.
In addition to assisting SBA’s with applying for EIDLs, PPP, PEUC and understanding repayment OPTIONS that will most benefit the SBA owners, we are VERY knowledgeable about tax laws relating to COVID 19 and government loans. For questions regarding PPP, EIDL, or PEUC, please schedule a time to speak with us by clicking on the CALENDLY link above.