Financial Statement Audit, Review and Compilations
- RTW collects your financial data from management and formats it according to GAAP principles and standards or Other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting (OCBOA) – i.e. nonprofit, private corps. Et. al). In the process of reviewing and compiling your data, RTW performs inquiry and analysis to help you determine cost-effective policies that meet your operating needs. Our skills and techniques help you maintain the alignment and accuracy of your financial data.
- RTW performs Financial Statement Compilations in all states. Reviews and Audits of Financial Statements are currently offered in Ohio and Georgia. *For non-profits only*
*If your non-profit has Attestation needs for other than OHIO and GEORGIA, RTW can coordinate the completion of these services.*
Consulting and Advisory Services
- Virtual Accounting: A/R, A/P, Payroll, Tax, Debt Management, and other transactional services
- Virtual Controllership: Compliance Reporting, Cash Flow Forecast, Budgets and Rolling Forecasts, Month End Close, Control Costs and Profits
- Virtual CFO: Strategic & Financial Planning, Vision & Advice, Tax Strategy & Planning, Pricing Strategy, Market & Industry Analysis, Managing Profitability
- RTW does propose finance strategies and helps you leverage your financials to make better and more accurate business decisions, RTW also offers personal financial statement preparation for non-corporate clients.