Economic Impact Payments/ Stimulus Payment
IF YOU DON’T FILE TAXES, use the “Non-Filers Application” to request your Economic Impact Payments/ Stimulus Payments.
- You should use this application if:
- You did not file a 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return because your gross income was under $12,200 ($24,400 for married couples). This includes people who had no income. Or
- You weren’t required to file a 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return for other reasons
Non-Filers: Enter Your Payment Info Here – CAN DO IMMEDIATELY – Use the link below to provide simple information so you can get your payment.
- Do not use this application if you receive:
- Social Security retirement, disability (SSDI), or survivor benefits
- Railroad Retirement and Survivor Benefits
If you receive these benefits, we already have your information and you will receive your stimulus
Special note: People in these groups who have qualifying children under age 17 can use this application to claim the $500 payment per child. Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here
Filers: Confirming Your Payments – NOT AVAILABLE YET !!!!
Coming in mid- April – Use the “Get My Payment” application to:
- Check your payment status
- Confirm your payment type: direct deposit or check
- Enter your bank account information for direct deposit if we don’t have your direct deposit information and we haven’t sent your payment yet
“Get My Payment” (coming mid-April)
Update your information
Direct deposit: Use the Get My Payment application (coming mid-April) to let us know your bank account information if we don’t have your direct deposit information and we haven’t sent your payment.
Check payment: If you moved since you last filed, let us know your new mailing address.