IRS Tax Filing & Request for Extension Deadlines Approaching!!
IRS May 17th Deadline Quickly Approaching!
The 2020 tax return season is coming to an end. Before we know it, May 17th will be upon us. Don’t wait until the last minute!
Let RTW take the stress out of filing your 2020 income tax return. Why mull over the do-it yourself tax software that seems so simple… of course until, it isn’t! RTW is an expert in the filing of individual and business returns.
- We are highly skilled in identifying and making sure that you are aware of all tax credits and deductibles.
- In addition, we are well-informed on the new tax laws being applied to SBA’s and EIDL, PPP and other loans or grants that must be counted towards your annual income and therefore, taxable.
- You can file in the comfort of your own home and your fee can be deducted from your refund.
- Contact us today https://calendly.com/rtw-calendar or firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 205-8486!
- Need a C-Corp Extension?
Let us take the worry out of that for you as well. Call us TODAY at (855) 205-8486. To ensure that we are able to meet the May 17th, deadline we ask that you provide us with your documentation by May 7th
If you are not a current client and would like us to request an extension or file your taxes:
- Please schedule an appointment at
- Or call us at (855) 205-8486.
- You may also email us at Info@rtwxxact.com
- Upload your information to our secure website https://www.rtwxxact.com/contact/
You may use any of the options above to contact us, but please be sure to provide your name, telephone number, the name of your business and your social security number or your EIN Number.