OHIO BUSINESS FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES:
Lt. Governor Jon Husted announced the creation of three programs to help small and medium-sized businesses in Ohio during the COVID-19 pandemic. The programs will be administered by the Ohio Development Services Agency:
- Ohio PPE Retooling and Reshoring Grant Program
- Ohio Minority Micro-Enterprise Grant Program
- Appalachian Region Loan Program
Ohio small businesses can learn more about these and other resources available through the Office of Small Business Relief and Development at Coronavirus.Ohio.Gov/BusinessHelp – Click the link then follow the 2 steps below to review the programs and apply.
1. The official Ohio Development Services Agency home page will come up, scroll down the page to Resources for Economic Support
2. Click the plus sign next to Business & Nonprofit Support to find out more about each Grant or Loan Program and apply.