Offices Closed for MLK Day – Tax Tips – Easy Remote Filing !
In observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day our Offices will be closed on Monday January 18th
Quarterly Estimated Tax Payments – Reminder
If you are making quarterly estimated tax payments to the IRS, the due date for the September 1st – December 31st quarter of the year is January 15th. You may be able to skip the January 15 payment if you file your 2020 return by February 1, 2021 and pay all tax due.
For payments made using IRS Direct Pay, you can make payments until 8PM EST, and for payments using a credit or debit card, payments can be made up to midnight on the due date.
REMOTE TAX FILING –FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS SAFE AND SECURE
- UPLOAD TO OUR SECURE PORTAL https://www.rtwxxact.com/contact
- FAX TO 855-541-0895
- QuickBooks Clients may upload all documents to their “MyAccountant” tab
- Self schedule an appointment to speak with us by using this link http://calendly.com/rtw-calendar or going to our website www.rtwxxact.com
and clicking on the word Schedule in the top right hand corner of the our Home Page.
PREFER TO DROP OFF YOUR TAX DOCUMENTS
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TO DROP OFF YOUR TAX DOCUMENTS at http://calendly.com/rtw-calendar
Use Our Pre-Paid Preparation Fee Option
YOUR TAX PREPARATION FEE CAN BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR REFUND FOR A COST OF ONLY $15
RECEIVE YOUR TAX REFUND IN 2 WAYS:
- DIRECT DEPOSIT DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
- PREPAID VISA CARD
- Now, What Could Be Easier?
Important Tax Documents
Keeping your records organized will help make sure you don’t miss out on valuable deductions when it is time to file.
Some documents to be on the lookout for:
– Wage and income statements (like W-2 or 1099-MISC)
– Health Insurance statements (like Form 1095)
– Proof of qualifying educational expenses (like Form 1098-T)
– Mortgage interest statements
– Retirement distribution statements
– Investment account statements
– Charity donation receipts