Stimulus Payments??? Non-Filers Request Form – Updating Your Address & Banking Info….

Stimulus Checks



Non-Filers Request Form?  Updating Your Address or Banking Info? Check Status?

IF YOU DON’T FILE TAXES,  use the “Non-Filers Application” to request your Economic Impact Payments/ Stimulus Payments.

  • You should use this application if:
  • You did not file a 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return because your gross income was under $12,200 ($24,400 for married couples). This includes people who had no income. Or
  • You weren’t required to file a 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return for other reasons

Non-Filers: Enter Your Payment Info Here – CAN DO IMMEDIATELY Use the link below to provide simple information so you can get your payment.

  • Do not use this application if you receive:
  • Social Security retirement, disability (SSDI), or survivor benefits
  • Railroad Retirement and Survivor Benefits

If you receive these benefits, we already have your information and you will receive your stimulus

Special note: People in these groups who have qualifying children under age 17 can use this application to claim the $500 payment per child.  Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here

Filers: Confirming Your Payments – NOT AVAILABLE YET !!!!

Coming in mid- April  – Use the “Get My Payment” application to:

  • Check your payment status
  • Confirm your payment type: direct deposit or check
  • Enter your bank account information for direct deposit if we don’t have  your direct deposit information and we haven’t sent your payment yet

“Get My Payment” (coming mid-April)

Update your information

Direct deposit: Use the Get My Payment application (coming mid-April) to let us know your bank account information if we don’t have your direct deposit information and we haven’t sent your payment.

Check payment: If you moved since you last filed, let us know your new mailing address.