Required Tax Documents

Required Tax Payer Documents



Send Email (Email:



or use the Client Drop Box (upload documents securely)



1. Filing status for you and your dependents, please indicate all:



Married Filing Separate
Head of Household
Qualifying Widow(er); with dependent child



2. State their Relationship to Tax Payer and any Income Earned by Dependent.



3. Can Taxpayer be Claimed on Another Individual’s Return?



4. Dates of birth for Tax Payer and all dependents.



5. Previous Years’ Tax Return (Federal, State, and Local If Applicable). (Send both for Tax Payers and Dependents.)



Common Documents




  • Wages (W-2)
  • State and Local Income Tax Refunds (1099-G)
  • unemployment and Other Government Payments
  • (1099-G)Interest Income (1099-INT)
  • Partnerships & S-Corps (K-1)
  • Dividend & Distribution (1099-DIV)
  • Retirement (1099-R)
  • Miscellaneous Income (1099-MISC)
  • Gambling Income (W-2G)
  • Scholarships (1098-T)
  • Alimony Received





  • Mortgage Interest (1098)
  • Real Estate Taxes (1098) or Receipt of Payment(s)
  • Vehicle and Property Taxes Paid
  • Charitable Donations (Cash & Non-Cash Contributions)
  • Sales Tax-New Vehicle Purchase
  • Medical and Dental Expenses




  • Alimony Paid
  • Self-Employed Health Ins Paid (Premiums – Co-pays, Etc.)
  • IRA Contributions (Made by April of Current Year)
  • Education and Educator (Teacher) Expenses (1098-T)
  • Student Loan Interest (1098-E)
  • Moving Expenses





  • State and local estimated tax payments
  • Payments to state and local authorities with 2010 return and/or extension