Deadline for Most Tax Returns is July 15, 2020
If you have not yet filed for an extension, the deadline for most returns is July 15, 2020.
At RTW we know you have choices and we appreciate the opportunity to be of service!
Tax Refunds are averaging 2 weeks – CALL US TODAY!
General Line 1 (855) 205-8486 or Cleveland Office (216) 282-9706/ Atlanta Office (440) 441-5140
Although the filing deadline has been extended to July 15, 2020, we are requesting your tax documents in order to allow sufficient processing time.
HOW TO SEND DOCUMENTS:
- CLICK ON THE “CLIENT DROP BOX” AT THE FOOTER OF AN EMAIL PREVIOUSLY SENT BY RTW (EXISTING CLIENTS) or
- SIMPLY VISIT WWW.RTWXXACT.COM AND SELECT THE CONTACT US TAB
- MAY ALSO FAX YOUR DOCUMENTS TO (855) 541-0895
DEADLINE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FILED FOR AN EXTENSION:
- Businesses On Extension Due By 9.15.20
- Individual or Personal Tax Returns On Extension Due By 10.15.20
- Calendar Non-profit On Extension Due By 11.15.20