The Deadline for Filing Some Business Returns Is March 15th
Tax Return Deadline
Partnership returns (IRS Form 1065) March 15, 2021
Deadline for Extension is Sept. 15, 2021
S-corporation returns (IRS Form 1120-S) March 15, 2021
Deadline for Extensions is Sept. 15, 2021
Individual income tax returns (IRS Form 1040) April 15, 2021
Deadline for Extension is October 15, 2021
C-corporation income tax returns (IRS Form 1120) April 15, 2021
The Deadline for Extensions is Oct. 15, 2021
If you must file a Partnership or an S-Corp tax return, RTW is here to help you beat the March 15th deadline. We will file your Tax Return or Request an Extension and if you like, you can complete the entire filing process remotely.
- We will need you to submit your tax documents to us by March 9th to ensure timely processing.
- We will still accept your document after that date, but we can’t guarantee that documents submitted after March 9th will be processed in time to meet the deadline.
- IRS will access penalties for all returns submitted after 3/15/2021.
- To speak with us right away or to schedule an appointment to come into the office please click this link https://calendly.com/rtw-calendar
- Same day appointments are often available.
- You may also schedule an appointment by calling us at (855) 205-8486