- Half of the proposed cuts would come from two accounts within the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- CHIP is governmental funding to help states cover expenses for children’s health care, primarily to low-income children.
- These cuts are to offset a proposed 25% increase in spending ($768 BILLION for border control of which $18 BILLION would be for the wall; patrol agents and ICE officers, $716 BILLION for Defense, among other items)
- In 2017 the government spent $3.98 TRILLION and bought in $3.32 TRILLION, leaving a deficit of $665 BILLION, 2018 deficit is estimated to widen to $804 BILLION, $919 BILLION in 2019 and $1 TRILLION BY 2020
- The proposal includes $1.5 TRILLION for Infrastructure; however, the Federal Government is only kicking in $200 BILLION (less than 15%) of this total. The state and local governments will have to foot the remaining 86.7%.
Let us know your thoughts on this matter!!!!!
This GOP series of information will continue – stay tuned!!!!
“FIRST CLASS SOLUTION SUITE”
CONTACT RTW TODAY FOR ALL YOUR TAX AND BUSINESS NEEDS DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONALLY. DON’T WAIT, CALL OR EMAIL NOW 216-533-6586; email@example.com