|You May Be Due a Refund for Local Taxes|
During Pandemic Employers continued to withhold workplace local taxes, yet employees worked remotely from home. In Ohio, you are taxed locally where you work and where you live. Since most employees worked from home, why should they pay? House committee approved several bills addressing this inequity. Employees can now request a refund from their work place municipality. Individuals should call their employer or the city they work to determine the fastest way to obtain a refund from local taxes withheld while working from home. This only applies when you work and live in 2 different municipalities. Still Need to File Your 2020 Tax Return or Request An Extension???
RTW specializes in the filing of Individual and Business Returns. We are extremely knowledgeable in the new tax laws that apply to SBA’s, EIDL and PPP Loans. Contact us today for Tax Preparation, filing an extension or if you need assistance applying for an SBA, EIDL or PPP Loan.
FILE YOUR TAX RETURN FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!
- Click here to SCHEDULE NOW!
- Or call us at (855) 205-8486.
- Prefer to File In Person or Drop Off Documents schedule drop time – SCHEDULE NOW!
- To Upload Documents to our secure Client Drop Box
- Same day appointments are often available.
- Use RTW’s secure drop box to upload your tax information https://www.rtwxxact.com/contact/